Thursday, January 24, 2013

google lso here just a lit

Think, the M country is several materials of 100,000 players, there are no the words of super package, need how many persons carry on the back a material?But the super package has to gather the whole server almost then the strength of the owner can make together and have how many players would like to lend own super package to the other people?Does your meeting lend your super package to the other people?"Winds and clouds dragon's the last finishes saying, use vision to present and public get a roll call, these people all shake head, meaning isn't willing to lend own super package to the other people.
"That right, you would not like to lend own super package to the other people, either, and the player of besides other nations, and old horizontal dissimilarity, last time when the RIBEN person came over to purchase a material, last moment his Yin the RIBEN person was a , somebody else's server almost the half and the rise super package stayed down, those the package still exist an old horizontal warehouse now inside, so I say also only he can take Be so many to is super to wrap up!The affair that procures a M the people material, in addition to we, the other people stem was not!"The self-confidence of winds and clouds dragon is full to fullly say, originally his self-confidence, originate I deposit in the super package in the warehouse up.
"So on seeing, showed old horizontal importance to come, there is no his package, who don't also want to make money, so I suggested, old horizontal this package at last joined from partnership, is also say he need not pay, can divide money of end with us, how do you feel?"Winds and clouds dragon asks, public nod approval in succession.
After all the affair like this puts over there, the M country player equips a lot, compare to a big of cake, but have no super package so the thing of the big capacity, your appetite again edible under how much,google?And super package only I have, seem to be my function importance Be getting more matchless, have no me, they could not earn this money son, winds and clouds dragon since have already said like this, I am also satisfied with, hence consent gladly to come out package contribution, certainly, use complete hereafter or want to return to mine.
After talking to like this affair, we respectively logged out to prepare, I then took winds and clouds dragon to arrive at soil city Heng guest Long is here and hand over to the super package put to be on the third floor he, repeating order winds and clouds dragon must be careful,Facebook!Don't RIBEN of his Niang at the time of trading, exploded again to return to, we can steal a chicken not wear, anti- pour eclipse a rice, winds and clouds dragon says with smile:"I handle affairs, you trust, and they and we are reality bargains!"

The chapter 383 liar walks sideways


After trading the super package to winds and clouds dragon, two of us return to sand city 7-11 catena hotels and starts drinking again and drank a burst of I feel have a little exhausted, for the sake of adjust game time, I log out to take a rest go to.Because service after regarding highly Qi, is 6:00 p.m., have fun now also have Be getting more at 9:00, the occupation player generally doesn't like all night a game and disrupt own living creature clock, although I am a the occupation player of house halfway, however don't like as well all night, all night hereafter of exhausted, oneself deeply knows.
On the second day, I early rise early to go out running to toughen, at outside once eat breakfast after, and then took 1 for elder brother Niao back, he hasn't got up, this boy is only the lazy insect of a typical model, presumably wait until him and quiet get married after, let to calm down to take care of a tube he, anyway I take him is have no way.
Will throw to elder brother Niao earlier, I lie to pour health Cang in, started for new day.Just was online, received a dragon without the news of shadow, I lent him last night of Huan the evil suit returned to him, I was a burst of to feel suspicious, I last night always in the sleeping, when borrow° from him the Huan evil suit?Say again, myself have the evil absolute being suit of whole body best, I lend him evil suit of Huan stem what, he can't be all night play games to play blurred?
"Have no shadow, you weren't dizzy head, I didn't be on-line at all last night, I had been all aming going to bed and when borrow° from you the Huan evil suit, again say, I not only had the Huan evil suit by myself, even evil absolute being suit I had, the evil thunder equips me to also collect quick complete set, I borrow° from you the Huan evil suit why!"I copy for Long Wu to return to news.
"Eldest brother, you don't stir me, I make evil suit of whole body Huan not easy!"Long Wu copies an injustice Ba pull of say.
"I depend, I the idle son did and teased you for fun!"I had a little not and quickly, doing not copy this boy couldn't be a whole body material to drop and sought my E person!
"You is where, eldest brother?"Long Wu copies to ask me the position for my hair news, do I say me in 7-11 catena hotels, he says that you wait me, I come right away to seek you and soon urgently and in a hurry intrude into to in 7-11 hotels after and say to me:"Eldest brother, you don't stir me and return the evil suit of my Huan to me quickly."
"Have no shadow, you don't make wrong not very good, I have already said for you, I last night always in the sleeping, don't be online at all, say that I use again wear borrow° from you the Huan evil suit, myself what suit have no!"I am joyless to say.
"You clearly said for me yesterday, the Huan evil suit that lent me played and in a short while returned to me, after you log out, I have been waiting, and have been delivering news and all hint that you aren't on-line, until just gave you the hair news, you reply I just know you was again online.
"Is old horizontal, have no shadow last night and soughted you for a night!"The red eye is given me the hair news to say.
"Boon, two of us at sand city 7-11 catena hotels, Ya doesn't say that I took care of him to lend a set of Huan evil suit last night, I basically had no last night on-line, have been going to bed of."I deliver news for red eye.
"Have no shadow, you have to lack a material, little what you say for elder brother, even if winds and clouds dragon doesn't give you, I walk sideways violent in action to send you 1 set again calculate what matter son, can you can not without any reason the Wu sink me!"I am joyless to say, who suddenly be said, borrow° from person a suit to have, only afraid also can't happy.
"Eldest brother,cnn, you don't deny, do I have a witness."Long Wu's shadow says that he sees my not quick, but also have no way, after all the Huan evil suit is already his top-class material, he throws to lose not to rise.
"There is also witness, who?"I smile to ask and be annoyed by him hasty, I was anti- to pour to smile.
"Long Yue, I this makes him come over."Long Wu copies to say and lowers the head to start delivering news and led in a short while, Long Yue runs back and see me also here, just a little Leng for a while, nod to say "hello" with me after.
"Small month, you review a reason for me, last night walked sideways overbearing eldest brother clearly my Huan the evil suit borrowed go to, at that time say good in a short while returned to mine, borrowed as a result my Huan evil suit after, he immediately logged out, he lent the time of material at that time, you were also present, and you gave me the proof for a while!"Long Wu copied to hold tight end whole body rice straw and saw Long Yue arrive, happy and infinite, Long Yue says an affair to me of process.
"Long Yue, is the affair exactly what is the row?"I the calm and steady face ask.
"Last night eldest brother your seeking had never copied borrow of material, said a short while return, afterwards you logged out, hasn't been coming up and had no shadow waited you for livelong night which."Long Yue says that the words that listenned to him, be really grieve I, all over shiver to say:"Like, good, I walked sideways violent in action to pour to start to depend on an evil material of other people's a set of Huan to come!"
Long Yue and Long Wus copy to since say that I lent them a suit to have last night, but I last night again have been being going to bed but have no on-line, so is it their Wu that sink me?Still have what misunderstanding, or is that were they cheated by the other people?Is a kind of after thoughting of possibility, I calmed down a lot.The red eye is still on-line now, will can't he last night always at all night?If he always at all-night of words, he can give me the proof, I last night always in the sleeping, but not on-line.
If Long Wu copies or none of Long Yue is in my good friend list, so for my on-line or not on-line status, they don't know, but the red eye is in my good friend list, for I on-line still not on-line, he knows very clearly, if he last night all night, so could prove for me innocent, thought of here, a burst of in my heart glad, at the same time give red Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment